Having started my career in 1987 working for a postcard publisher,
I created and managed a network of 135 sales outlets.
After this first experience I went on to create my own postcard publishing company, “SOMEWHERE IN PARADISE”.
Today I'm interested in working with companies involved in sustainable development, sustainable tourism, and ecotourism.
20 years of experience in sales and customer relations have given me a good sense of responsibility, the ability to adapt to any working environment, and a desire for challenges.
- Organized by partnerships with swimming clubs and triathlons, organization of stands during meetings, supply or training equipment training.
La Generale Multimedia - Powervote
to October 2013
- Organizational support during the preparation of seminars, exhibitions, events
- Provision and implementation of ‘Powervote’ system in conferences of up to 3500 participants
- Management of all logistical aspects of sending or renting the system abroad
- For the Ministry of Defense, annual visit for the maintenance of keypads used for literacy tests
to April 2007
- Provision of all necessary services (electrical, water, phone,etc.) for exhibitions
- Coordination of the technical support staff
to January 2006
- First Mate delivering of sailing vessels
- Delevery of sail boats from the factory in France to the clients
Air Caraïbes - Air Littoral - Aviapartner
to September 2000
- Flight preparation
- Ticketing arrangements
- Customer service/scheduling irregularities
- Ground safety regulations
Somewhere in Paradise
to July 1997
- Founder and Manager
French: Native tongue
English: Written and spoken intermediate level
Efficient identification and delivery of client's needs
International customs protocol
Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
CRM software tools (Apisoft, Dolibarr, Amadeus)
Development of client data base
Excellent time and team management
Good active listener
Good analysis of group actions
Fairness and impartiality
Identifiction and analysis of team and process dysfunctions